Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Quince...

For those who might not have scored the passing grade on their Spanish test...<cough> Kelly <cough>...that translates to 15.

We're at Week 15 - and it keeps getting better and better! Not only does today mark the start of a new week, but it also marks the first day of November. NO-VEM-BER. It's unreal to think we'll be celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas with our family in no time.

Drum-roll please...our Fruit-of-the-Week is...

NAVAL ORANGE!!

Of course, this week we learn that she's growing like crazy and booking it around in her temporary home (which we've known for a few weeks!).

Quick "Reflections" for Week 15:

I am feeling: Anxious and excited - to visit my Dad later this week, and truly realizing I've got a baby in my tummy.

Total Weight +/-: Since my first appointment at 6 weeks - I've gained 5lbs. I knew it was a gain, and honestly I thought it was more. (I feel like it's more!!) I'll take 5 in the pounds category, Alex!

Movement: Still not feeling any kicks - but I could have sworn she had the toots last week...something "funny" was happening!

What I miss most: I'm over my Panera Bread deli-sandwiches...and not really missing anything. Of course, if someone where to mention something I "might" miss - I would probably agree.

What I'm excited about: Extremely excited for our family trip to Baltimore and NYC! Dad has traveled for as long as I can remember, but never like this - never for this long - and I miss him like crazy. I'm also excited that ideas for the nursery are coming together...but, THAT's an entire post of its own. Silly Blog Readers, you didn't think I'd actually share it now, did you ?!

Cravings: It's not a food craving, but it's something I just can't seem to let go...sleeping on my back. I'm working extremely hard at this - but when I'm asleep and roll over on my back - there's not much I can do until my Ryan Reynolds dream is over. I did take up the recommendation from Dr. Bell and have placed a small pillow between my legs - it's definitely made sleeping on my left side much easier.

Now, you must excuse me...Glee's new episode starts shortly, and I have to convince Eric to change the channel.

1 comment:

Cousin? (idk what I am called) Kelly said...

You think you are so clever don't you. Hilarious Em, so funny! If it were humanly possible for me to kill a language, I absolutely would. Damn Spanish!