Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hello, Week 30...

To see the number "3" before this week's mark is extremely scary...but, in the best kind of scary way. It's real - she will be here in just 10 weeks. This is the last double-digit countdown week. :)

Very little has changed between last week and this week. Gwen is still booking it around my stomach like she's running a marathon. I had to push (what I think is) her foot away from my ribs more than I'd like, but outside of that, I love the movements. She's pretty consistent in the morning and in the evening - and mellow during the afternoon.

As for me, I'm still feeling great and have very little to complain about. I'm starting to get back into the tired feeling - which I've read is common - but at times I'll get a boost of energy as if nothing can stop me.

I find this week's food-comparison to be extremely funny looking...

Cucumber!

This upcoming week will be pretty boring - but building up to the excitement of Baby Shower #2, hosted by my amazing best friend, Dana (and her lovely Mother!) the following weekend! Also next week is my next two-week appointment with Dr. Bell. Any opportunity I can get to hear that little heartbeat, I'll take!

No comments: