Friday, October 14, 2011

National Holiday

Happy Birthday to ME!! :) :) Happy Birthday to ME!! :) :)

For anyone who knows me - my birthday is more than just another day...it's a national holiday. And, today it was definitely celebrated in perfect fashion.

When I arrived at work...THIS is what I found:

I think they know me well already...
 
How perfect is this?! If you're wondering - those ARE princess stickers on my phone, stapler, keyboard and monitors. Also, that IS a princess tiara and wand. What more could a girl ask for?!

I was treated to an amazing lunch at Weber Grill from those Non-Horrible Bosses I mentioned earlier, and tonight my family (minus Dad...sadly, he couldn't come home from Baltimore to celebrate) at Bonefish. Baby and I definitely ate well today!

As a special birthday present from my Dad - I got my DREAM robe...this robe is amazing. When I put it on, I totally fall into a feeling of staying in a Marriott. Thank you, Daddy - it's perfect! 

Now, I'm huddled in front of the computer - watching Kentucky Basketball's Midnight Madness. You read that right - Madness on my birthday! Simply Coach Cal's way of honoring his best Assistant Coach...

One of the most amazing moments came when I realized this is the LAST birthday I'll celebrate - childless. AYKM?! (That's "are you kidding me", for those who couldn't figure it out.) Definitely a crazy feeling!!

Thank you to everyone who helped make today an ever-special birthday! I have, ultimately, the best family and friends anyone could ask for! :)

No comments: