Tuesday, October 25, 2011

14 is my favorite number...

For an obvious reason, 14 has always been my "favorite number". When anyone asks that I choose a number between 1 and 20, I always choose 14. When playing softball, I always wore 14. When creating usernames for games or login information, I always add 14. Eric won't admit it - but 14 is his favorite as well...

So, when I woke up this morning - knowing today marks the start of Week 14 - I was extremely excited! I can't picture how excited I'll be 14 weeks from now, but in the meantime I'll enjoy what we have.

And, we have ourselves a fresh lemon! :)


The craziest thing we've read this week is that Baby is growing peach-fuzz-like hair all over her body. I thought we loved peaches last week?!

At the end of Week 14, we'll have our next check-up appointment. I love the anticipation of hearing Baby's heartbeat! (Have I told you how much I love that little pitter-patter?!) I'm still feeling fantastic - which is truly a blessing. I could complain about not sleeping well the past few nights - but, I know it's not Baby's fault...it's the fault of the bed-hogs (Daddy, Hobbes & Macie!)...

One of the biggest changes since last week would be referring to Baby as "she" or "her". :) I'm loving every minute of it - and I'm still loving the number 14!

No comments: