Sunday, March 11, 2012

Final choice!

For the last week I've been on THE hunt for a side table to sit next to the chair in Gwen's room. You name it - I checked...outside of actual furniture stores (trying to avoid the expensive cost of the "furniture store cost" for a simple table). BUT - Last night, Ladd took Gwen on her first date - while Amanda and I chaperoned. And, before dinner - we stopped at The Christmas Tree Shoppe...which, if you're wondering, doesn't have a single Christmas tree up.

We walked straight to the back of the store - and had a handful of white side tables to choose from. After narrowing the choices down to two, I went with the smaller of the two - and I'm so happy I did. It fits perfectly!

Final product:


Now that the table is up, I truly never want to leave - gives me a great place to put a drink and sit in her chair. This morning I decided to whip out my "How to take care of Baby" book and caught up on a few chapters. Eric joined, but sadly was forced chose to sit on the floor. We both equally agreed that we can not wait for her to arrive!

I think someone else can't wait for the sun to arrive...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ladd can't wait for summer...him and Gwen, soakin' up some sunshine while they sip on a bottle or two by the pool...